Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Power Sector Eastern Region (PSER)
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Organisation
WELCOME TO BHEL PSER's INTERNET SITE
- Tata Steel Jamshedpur (40 MW) --> STG is in continuous operation and full load (40.2 MW) achieved on 21/06/2019 at 01:30 hrs with all three CDQ boilers in operation. All operational parameters of STG observed healthy.
- Mangdechhu Unit-1 (180 MW) --> Synchronization completed successfully on 16/06/2019 in the presence of Chairman / MHPA & Minister of Economic Affairs, RGOB and the Deputy Chief Of Mission / Indian Embassy
- RRVUNL Suratgarh Unit-8 (660 MW) --> Steam blowing completed on 07/06/2019.
- NTPC Bongaigaon Unit-3 (250 MW) --> Trial operation (30 days) declared completed w.e.f 26/03/2019. Completion of facilities certificate (COF) has been issued by customer on 04/06/2019.
- BRBCL Nabinagar Unit-3 (250 MW) --> PG Tests for TG Cycle, Boiler, BFPs & CEPs and Fan Margin Test has been completed.
- OPGCL IB Valley Unit-4 (660 MW) --> Full Load achieved at 21:39 hrs on 11/05/2019.
- Barh (5 x 660 MW) --> Bhumi Pujan for Soil Testing done on 10/05/2019
- BRBCL Nabinagar Unit-4 (250 MW) --> Drainable Hydro Test of Boiler at 274.0 kg/sq. cm pressure completed successfully on 28/04/2019 at 18:21 hrs.
- APGCL Namrup (100 MW) --> Base load of GTG (70 MW) achieved on 26/04/2019
- OPGCL IB Valley Unit-3 (660 MW) --> Full Load achieved at 21:42 hrs on 20/04/2019.
- Mangdechhu Unit-2 (180 MW) --> Spinning achieved at full speed (375 RPM) on 01/04/2019 at 22:14 hrs.
Power Sector-Eastern Region (PSER) of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, is the Eastern Wing of the Company's Power Sector, with its head office at Kolkata, catering its services to the eastern part of India. The states which are being covered are Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim. Apart from the above, PSER has now crossed the barrier of conventional boundaries and is executing projects in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Rajasthan as well. Add to that projects are also being executed outside India. The Service group is engaged in overhauling and trouble shooting of different technical problems of power stations.